1. Lose weight. (is there anyone who doesn't say this?)
2. Spend more time with family and friends. (take time to enjoy those around me)
3. Write. Write. Write. I got sidetracked last year and didn't get much done. While I'm pleased to have my nonfiction book completed and about to be released, I didn't spend enough time writing romance books.
5. Exercise. (Mall walking, anyone?)
6. Get to conferences. (RT2011, RWA2011, and RomantiCon2011). All I need is money!
7. Keep in touch with everyone through "Romance Books R Us". (the group is so wonderful...I'm really having a great time!)
Does my list sound like yours? May you accomplish everything/every goal you set and have a wonderful NEW YEAR!
Photos: Flickr: Berend B. and Mooi J's photostreams.
"Guilty Survivor", nonfiction TBR 1-26-11 at: http://www.secretcravingspublishing.com/MarianneStephens.html http://www.aprilash.net