All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A little Shamless Promotion!

Okay, maybe not so little.

Wait! Didn't I talk about POS (Promotion Overload Syndrome) last time? Yes! I did, but the truth is, I'm not as popular as some of the greats yet, so I gotta do what a writer does...promote.

Sessions was released last month and this story is especially important to me. No, it's not like that. Get your mind out the gutter! It's because this is the story that originally got me a contract. I know, pretty cool huh? And now my baby is out there for all the world to see. I'm so proud.

As the title implies, it is about therapy, but wait, don't knock it yet! I can just hear it now..."I all ready know the ending." Are you sure? This isn't your typical, girl has problems, girl goes to therapy and therapist fixes it with sex. Well, okay, part of it is any ways, but the story isn't at all what you think and that's what I love about it. I even mixed some B&D in it to help the characters along. Wasn't I sneaky?

If I did a good job with the story, you'll find yourself rooting one of the characters along, and hating the other only to find out that maybe you were wrong all along. Or maybe not, I don't want to give too much away.

Now, as some of you know, I am a lesbian erotica writer because...well, I'm a lesbian. Shhh...did I really just out myself? Krud! I gave it away, didn't I? Here's the thing, you're going to find f/f sex in every chapter, oops, session in the ebook. And its explicit. Oh, one more thing, you can read an explicit excerpt on my website: http://www.anniealvarez.net  (For mature audiences only, please.)

The other side of me is the Paranormal Erotic author and I've been working on The Hightower Series. A clan of sexy vampire ladies ready to steal your heart and other things if you let them.

Book 4, Lustful Torment is actually from Mistress Tamara's POV (Point Of View) and believe me, my vampires don't sparkle!

Oh, where do I begin? How about at the beginning? Book 1, For The Love Of Blood, introduces you to Tamara and Izzy. Remember, I am a lesbian erotica writer so you'll find a lot of f/f interactions in this series, too. It's also where you'll find the infamous "pearl scene". I'll let you read about that yourself. :)

I would say that it's a must read series, but that would be tooting my own horn, and I won't do that. Instead, I'll quote my cousin David. "Damn girl, even my wife thinks your girls are hot!

In honor of non-sparkly vampires, we're having a Naughty Little Vamp June Extravaganza, and I invite you all to participate in the festivites! Starting on the 1st of June, stop by and leave a comment and you could win a prize! http://naughtylittlevamp.blogspot.com/

See you next month!

6 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Insightful post, Annie. And the cover to "Torment" is really hot. Looks like a great read. Congrats on your releases! :)

Katalina Leon said...

Hi Annie!
Both covers and story lines sound pretty hot! I'm sure you'll find grateful fans who will need a fan! lol
XXOO Kat

jean hart stewart said...

Insightful and cool, I agree with both. Like your site, too. Jean

Unknown said...

I love getting feedback! Wasn't sure how people would respond to my blog this month, but so far so good. I've met some pretty closedminded individuals in my travels...I'm glad this is a safe and welcoming place.
Much thanks to you all for reading my blog.

April Ash said...

Hey...whatever works for people is fine...there will always be some who don't agree with what ANY of us write, so I figure they don't have to buy our books if they don't want to! When I wrote my first erotic book, apparently a "very Christian friend" wrote a scathing message to me. She sent another message apologizing for what she wrote...only thing was, I never got the first message! So, someone out there got a nasty message from her that was meant for me!
I told her it was okay for her not to like what I wrote as April Ash, and it didn't bother me.
Write what you want and you'll find an audience.
That's what we all do!

Renee Vincent said...

I must say, I love the cover for "Sessions". It is truly eye-catching and sensual.

I wish you the best and congrats on getting that contract, Annie!

Share buttons