All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Monday, March 15, 2010

So, I get the 15th...

Hi! My name is Fran Lee.

Not sure whether we are getting started now, or when, but, hey...I will simply take this opportunity to introduce myself here so next 15th, you'll know who I am.

I write erotic romance for Ellora's Cave Publishing, and Resplendence Publishing. So far, I have nine books out...six with EC, and three with Resplendence. My most recent book in e-book form is shown here, and the anthology piece I wrote back in November for Resplendence just came out a week ago in print as part of the Carnal Reunions Anthology.

My website is at: http://www.franleeromance.com

I have several blogsites, and pages on Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace.

You can find all of my books listed on my website. You can contact me through my contact page on my website, too, if you have questions.

Happy to be here. You'll be meeting some fabulous authors here.

Fran Lee
http://www.franleeromance.com

Here is the cover trailer for
A Brief Moment of Pleasure



6 comments:

s7anna said...

Hey Fran,
I'm looking forward to your future posts. :)

Happy Reading
Anna
s7anna@yahoo.ca

April Ash said...

See you got a head start...great!

Molly Daniels said...

Hiya Fran:) Your books are rising on my TBB list, and since I did read your Carnal Reunions book first, I'm looking forward to your others:)

Sandy said...

Hi Fran,

Great cover.

Fran Lee said...

Thanks for your kind words! I will be back on April 15th.

April Ash said...

Hey...post two more covers on the sidebar...decisions, decisions...what to post...you have so many!
Marianne/April

Share buttons